Shopping and Stuff


Hello ~

Yester day me and my friends went to the city! We bought some stuff frome Blue Fox and Shock. I bought white and black tights! ~ We had a really great time! And I have missed them like hell! >___<

I were going to do a post about the japan-flea merket but I will post some pics of what I bought that day and some other stuff I bought when I have been out with friends!



I bougt the eyeribbons and a new wig at the flea market! The eyeribbons are made by Emilia (Pastelbat) and I bought the wit from Kokoro-chan (Amanda) I just looooves this wig! It's so pretty and is nice to wear!
____________________________________________________________



Found this SHOXX magazine and it onely cost 49:-! Thats so cheap! And it had a poster in it!



Legwarmers! (spelling??)

 

 




My friend Meiu baked me Halooween cokies! They were so delicious! Thank you Meiu!!!! >____< <3

That's all for now! See you soon!
Chuuu ~~~~

4 comments:

  1. Åh, är så avundssjuk på alla er som lätt kan gå på Japanloppisen. ;___; Jag bor i Småland, så har aldrig kunnat gå. D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. svar: ååh gud vad tråkigt :( du får komma på nästa<33

    kramar<3
    /kokorochan

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a lovely Blog.

    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know ;)

    Kisses from UK :*
    http://todaymyway.com/

    ReplyDelete